Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Anne left to do a

bottle run and some shopping. She's going to return with a Maximus pizza for us later. The origional owner passed away just before Covid and changed the pizza recipe. Or the hamburger/susauge crumble peperoni pizza I liked. They added too much spice in the hamburger. We hadn't tried Maximus pizza since then. We're going to try it tonight. See if it's any better over time.


I had trouble sleeping overnight as the graphic above implies. My sugars we're dropping as well The above graphic is pretty accurate.

Last night I placed an Amazon order for my teleprompter. In that order I also ordered a 4 pack of USB C female to USB 3 male adapter. I made an error over the micro USB to HDMI and I thought I ordered the wrong cable for the USB 3, which is what I thought I needed. I canceled the order to change the order for the USB 3. I made a mistake as I needed the HDMI for the Action camera which is a Go pro "knock off." I should have stuck with the origional order. Talk about a blond moment. The star attraction of the order anyway is the teleprompter for my Sony camera. "Holy meltdown Batman." 😂 Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment