Saturday, July 13, 2024

There was some

confusion from the other day over the senior housing provider we want to work with. They said they had not received my re assesment, when I know it was sent out last month. An apologetic email from their end was sent yesterday morning to clear things up. All that remains is to set up an interview so we can get things rolling. We're asking for a 2 bedroom apartment. We might have to move into another place until such a unit because availible.

 

My soon to retired Doctor last week suggested I try Ozempec. For 2 reasons: 1.) To lower my Glucose level, and 2.) Potentually to lose weight. The only thing is, it will cost me C $25/month. A friend of mine said under her husband's plan Ozempic cost her C $160/month.

I'm almost ready to stream Live with my gameing channel on You Tube. However I want one more device: The Elgato Streak deck. The new one in white. I'll order on Monday the day Anne and I are going out to dinner because we're having Telus over Tuesday to check our internet connection etc. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment