Saturday, December 31, 2022

Its the last post for 2022

New Year's eve. We're not big on going out for fireworks or anything like that. Partying is not our thing. However, Anne's place of employment is buying us a large Pizza and I'll have a Pizza and beer night to ring in the new year. 

It was great to get into ARTFX's (Art) Drum & Bass Youtube stream again after being absent for over a year. While I can't watch the whole stream as his streams usually go for about 5 hours. every Friday. I'll be attending Jade Starr's "How to app" & Doug Wood's "The Sound test room" 2-3 times a week. Just to spread everything around. I've got 2 video's in cue. One for this afternoon at 1pm, the other for next Saturday.

2022 hasn't been a great year for us. I got one project from the company. Anne had her hours and shifts cut back significantly. As a result of that, I lost half of my pension income. Fortunately, there were no deaths in the family. Then just after we renewed our lease for a 2nd year, the rental office/property management is raising rent because they are struggling with utilities. By utilities, we mean heat, water & garbage pickup. We do have our name in for seniors housing but we'd be in a holding cue. We have an interview on January 10th. I got a new audio interface from Arturia (mini fuse) thanks in part to my sister sent me some birthday money. Anne bought me my first smartwatch: The Versa 3. I'm really enjoying this. I got one more project for work. At least the weather had been ok. At the staff Christmas party, they said work will be getting better. Anyway, Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment