Monday, December 26, 2022

Anne and I

aren't huge Christmas people in the traditional sense of the term. We exchange gifts and put up the tree. We don't go to events or exchange Christmas cards etc. We have quiet Christmas. To be honest I'm glad it's over.  However, Anne went and bought me this: 

and she made us a nice turkey dinner. I won $15 which will go towards our dinner out in 2 weeks.

This week (while we are having decent weather) I need to go to Healthcare solutions to have my lower legs measured for a renewal of compression stockings. A lodge brother wants to have breakfast with me so if we can arrange this if it fits his schedule I hope to meet him at Smitty's Northgate. Hopefully, I can get the stockings on the same day.  Other than hockey, that's about all that's going on. Anyway, that's all for now.                                                                                                                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment