Wednesday, December 14, 2022

The Oilers after last nights

game are still 6th in the West. Oilers, did much better last night than Monday night. Thursday St. Louis is at Rogers Place. The Blues are 12th in the West having a tough go of things.

Yesterday afternoon I was in 2 YouTube streams.  The Sound test Room for an hour and Jade Starr's "how to app" doing a demo on N-Track daw for i0s. I'd like to buy this but $40 and the download size is way too much for me right now. N-Track is similar to Roland's Zen Beats but has a lot more since I have just the free version of Zen Beats. 

Not much going on today. We're warming up outside for a few days. For the early part of next week, we're going into the mid to low -20's. The first part of the cold spell will be Saturday for my men's breakfast and the outing to the staff Xmas party will be in the mid -20's. Hey, its winter. Anyway, that's all for now.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment