Friday, December 2, 2022

For the next 5 days

I've got nothing going on. No going out for anything. Sunday I had lodge practice, and Wednesday Doctors appointment, yesterday lodge. I'm pooped. 

Patreon is a service designed for YouTube content creators etc. It's a way for channel owners to allow followers to be a member. Members donate with a credit card to a channel they like. Initially, I became a member of one channel for $50/year. Around mid-October, I decided I wasn't getting any value from this channel, so I thought I would unsubscribe. Patreon charged my card $50. So Now I got to deal with them later today. I'll pay the $23 but not the $50. If I'm in the right, as I think I am. One thing is clear no more Launchpad. too many Copyright claims. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment