Thursday, December 8, 2022

We got the appoinment

rescheduled for January 10, which is on a Tuesday afternoon at 2:30pm. Much easier for us to handle.

Last night the Oiler hosted the Arizona Coyotes 14th in the West. The Oilers won 8-2 but a win is a win no matter how you get them. However, it was a boring game and an ugly win. No Oilers hockey tonight but there is a game with the Wild/OIlers Friday night.

At least our local weather looks good for the next 10 days:


I'm only going around the block to 50th and 134th. no big deal

I got my track uploaded to my channel for 1pm Saturday. Jim Shannon on Sounds Having a jam in AUM with Needlepoint. Also, I was able to upgrade to Fl. Studio 21 today (free) Other than what was mentioned. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment