Wednesday, December 21, 2022

The worst part of my trip to the

staff party was waiting 15 minutes in the cold yesterday at 2pm. The worst was over when I was on the train and heading downtown, Bay station. I waited a few minutes and headed upstairs street level, and walked the 2 blocks to the Alberta Block. It was a small gathering of 8 of us. 2023 promises to be a busy year. Management arranged for an Uber ride home, which was really nice of them. My first time taking Uber.

Right now we're situated at -34/-41 wind chill as depicted above. Next week we're into the low single-digit temperatures. This reminds me of 2014 when I was waiting to go to work at the Heart & Stroke Foundation. Ice crystals at 9:30am. 

Today it's doing some research on an app I want to use for an upcoming video, Trying to keep warm, and getting ready for the upcoming Oilers game in Dallas. Then there is the Canucks/Oilers Friday and Saturday is Christmas eve, It's been a good week last week, and I've got no appointments this week. Finally. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment