Saturday, December 17, 2022

This last week was a

stay at home week. Nothing to do but eat sleep downtime watch hockey. My only outing is in an hour and a half from now for a breakfast gathering I'm winding down to once a month. My heart isn't in that as much anymore. I'm returning back to my roots. 

Next week, I've got a work-related staff Christmas party I want to attend. Anne and I were going to go out somewhere for Christmas eve but most places are closing up early. We might just order a pizza instead. 

The above meme is not just about a femme fatale that I once knew long ago, and 4 years ago allowed in my life and left but also about organizations. Both experiences occurred within the last 4 years. Both were/are learning experiences. Note to self: Be aware of the femme fatale.

My YouTube subscriber count @jimshannononsounds is increasing. I've got 155 subscribers. I thank the gods I've got 'em. Every single one. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment