Friday, December 23, 2022

This cold snap doesn't want to let

                    


Even now we're at -19/-30 with a weather advisory warning. Next week we will be in low -single digits. 

Next week I'll be asking Long & McQuade if they have any right-angle audio cables as my current sound card cable is becoming all tangled up. I also need to get to Northgate Healthcare Solutions. They want to take my leg measurements for compression stockings and they only do that until 11:30. I can get some lunch at Smitty's in the mall. If Long & McQuade have the cables, then after lunch it's take the Coliseum bus and the #104 along 118th street to get my cable and head for home. Sounds like a good time.

Tonight's Vancouver/Oilers game is still a go. Due to the recent bad weather, I thought the Canucks were a no-show. Anyway, I'd like to wish everyone happy holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment