Tuesday, December 6, 2022

The interview appointment Anne and I had for

for senior's housing tomorrow @ 1:30pm happen isn't going to happen after all. This morning I took it upon myself to call our point of contact to confirm our appointment for 1:30pm. Then my work supervisor emailed me saying that someone from the housing provider called him and he took the phone number down for me. So my original point of contact asked if had received any emails from the new point of contact, saying the interview location has changed and so has the time. What? Anne and I were going to have dinner after that and get our cat Skippy to the vet. So I felt I owed my supervisor an explanation. No problem. So now I've got to call this new lady to set up a new appointment. Yeesh. What a mess.

So instead we're ordering pizza tonight because it's our 22nd wedding anniversary. The idea was to go out for dinner after our interview and for Anne to take Skippy to the vet while I watch my Oilers game. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment