Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Other then lodge happening

Thursday, I'm still trying to get out to Healthcare Solutions. Not just to get my legs measured but because I am looking to get an iPhone 14 from Virgin mobility. They have a good deal I just need some information on. The trouble with going to Healthcare solutions is they only do measurements until 10:30am. I'm barely out of bed early. I'll try and get up before 9am so I can at least get a cab. 

Other than Healthcare solutions and the cell phone I've got the Oilers game tonight, at 7pm. I'll miss the game Thursday because of Lodge but there is another game Saturday at 8pm. Lodge is special because our Lodge Master for this year is the same master that opened our lodge the year after it amalgamated. Myself and 2 others are still here 21 years later. And all 3 of us went onto become masters of the same lodge. That's what makes Thursday night kind of special. 

The only other thing I'm waiting for is a work schedule. The project we had. Hopefully one is coming if it's the same 2 we do every year at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment