Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Last night's shift was one of the longest

I've had in a long time. I was getting a lot of  R refusals. I was reminded by a Facebook meme I shared on my Facebook page:

Of course, I can't say anything like that. on the phone. 😂

Even though I missed the Kraken/Oilers game, and I didn't make flow for the first time this project in 8 days, I was following the game as the Oilers won their 4th in a row 5-2. The good news is Kane is back, Campbell (our goal tender) is playing better. 

I didn't take a liking to Xenquencer 2 app because it looked too busy and complicated.  When Jade Starr was demonstrated it on her show yesterday the lights came on, and it made more sense so I bought it for C $14. I need to watch a few more videos on the topic. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment