Saturday, January 7, 2023

Lodge was fast

in and out type thing. I signed up to do a speaking part in Lodge next meeting. It's a long piece with some memory work involved. I've done it before so I know what to expect. Also, I covered my lodge dues for another year. It looks like I might be doing a DJ role in the lodge as well when our organist is absent. Should be interesting. Royal Arch in September? Sounds ok to me

Since I got my Rode video Go mic 2 a while back I was wondering why the right-angle audio inputs wouldn't work with my iPad Pro. The mic powered on ok. What's missing? I stumbled onto a YouTube video and it said I need a TSR to TSSR cable. The one that came with my mic looks like the above but both have 2 rings. That was the issue. One needs to go into the USBC adapter but there is no guarantee even that will work. I'll try it with Anne's iPad.

I have one more night to myself this weekend and then I'm called again to head out to a lodge practice. The above is me (the blad guy 😀 at the table with the beer) having a cold beer at the lodge Thursday. I have some public speaking I signed up for next month. I've done this before. So Sunday is the practice. We're holding the meeting at a brother's place off Highway 16 X. It's about an hour's drive outside of the city. I'll be doing that for the next 4 Sunday nights. It's all good. That and I'm back to work beginning Monday. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment