Tuesday, January 31, 2023

After adding a bit of

BRUSFR in the AUM signal chain my iPad mic audio comes in pretty good. I still want to get the audio from my Rode mic but that mic could mostly be for the desktop. 

Early this morning I received the first of 6 Provincial Affordability payments. It's not much but it helps. It's going to help bring my line of credit balance by 50%. One more project from work in February, and I'll owe nothing. 

I was up early to pee and contemplating whether or not to go to Northgate but I felt I needed some more sleep all I did was toss and turned in bed and woke up at ~ 11am anyway. The good news is, I think testing the iPad mic with BRUSFR helped to save me ~$50 on that Apple dongle. I think I dodged a bullet there. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment