Tuesday, February 7, 2023

It's been a crazy couple of

days. Thursday I did my part at the lodge. Still, no work schedule as it's been 12 days since the last project. I'm hoping for a schedule Friday, fingers crossed.

The Balloon China sent over that has been the brunt of a lot of jokes lately as everyone knows has been shot down. I'm surprised Canada never intercepted it first and shot it down. We had probable cause.

Yesterday I hauled my butt out of bed at 7am and got ready to head out to health care solutions/Northgate to get my compression stockings for my CVI. I had an hour wait and I was asked if this is my first pair of stockings. It's my 3rd pair per year. The counter girl told me that if that's the case I didn't need to be fitted/measured. How it works is the first pair they measure for changes/swelling. If no change, they let you buy a pair which is 75% off. It's 75% off for all 3 pairs, then come back a month later. If no change, then you can the other 2 or one every 3 months, 

etc. Since my first visit there in 2018, I was never told this before. In other words, I didn't need to get up early. So the lady checked to see if they have any of my compression stocking ratio in stock. Sure enough, they did.😲 My next cycle is May 1st. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment