Saturday, February 18, 2023

Just going through the motions

today folks. Not a lot going on. I got the 1st of my T4s, yesterday. First one from the job. My 3 pension forms are coming in the mail. I tried retrieving them from the CRA but omg, what a hassle. I gave up in frustration. 

My last YouTube was very successful. I got 16 comments/likes, and several new subscribers for 179 so far. My next video is ready for upload @ 1pm today. Is a ring light in my future? I'm looking at the Elgato Ring light.


I snagged this meme from Facebook earlier. In my case, when I look back on my life, I'm surprised at the many bullets I dodged. Especially old friends I let back into my life. I need to be more emotionally detached and keep them at arm's length. Some have good intentions and are benign, while others are not. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment