Monday, February 20, 2023

A little on the cooler side this Family day

Monday. Right now we're -12/-18 but it's mostly sunny out there. our expected cold snap will last for about 3 days this week.

At about 6pm last night, I went to Shoppers across the street to see when I can come in to get my 5th Covid booster shot. Anne was on her way to Superstore to get pop for the week. The idea after Shoppers was to meet up with her at Cork & Barley because Google said they were open until 9pm. It began to snow. So after Shoppers, I headed over to Cork and the sign on the wall read "Closed Long weekends." I should have called ahead but oh well. I went home ahead of Anne, and shortly after she came in. We had a laugh about it. We'll go out tomorrow instead. It's just across the street. Next time, we'll call ahead. That, hockey, BoB Saturday morning.

Other than that it doesn't look like there is going to be any work this month. With my scalp psoriasis becoming worse, I talked with Anne about getting a men's wig. This might be something to consider if I get a tax return. Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment