Monday, February 27, 2023

Still no T4's in the mail.

It's not even March yet. I'll begin to panic when it's at the end of March and I haven't got my T4s. We requested them by mail 2 weeks ago. Obtaining my T4s from the CRA website can be challenging. 

The issue with my Sony ZV-e10 camera is it's too bulky for my limited desk space. Plus I have issues with rolling shutter. I should have bought the Go Pro hero at the time. This thing is a beast, and it has a front screen. Plus lots of others like unlimited recording time and a ton of accessories. However, the Go Pro has overheating issues at some recording quality, like 4K, etc. I need to do some more research.  

Lots going on this week: I'm waiting for the mail, I've got 4 Oilers games to watch, plus getting my video uploaded to my YouTube channel. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment