Wednesday, March 1, 2023

I was able to get

my CPP and OAS from my CRA account via Service Canada. I couldn't find my Alberta Senior Benefit T4. I also have my work T4, so we're just waiting for my ASB T4, then we can file. 

Around November last year, Walmart was trying to sell me generic Dovobet ointment for $200! "For the generic brand? I'm on co-pay." The after she checked she said "In that case, your cost would be $77 for a 120-gram size. I think the clerk was looking at the brand name and not the generic kind. TodayI called Rexall to compare prices and she said for a 60-gram size, I'd be paying $24. And this is the Ointment. I have some cream and this does nothing for me. So I'm going to call Walmart again, maybe tomorrow, and see if the price for the generic brand came down to $24 for 60 grams. Most likely it's competitive anyway. I'll even call Shoppers to see if they have it and compare pricing all the way around.

This week I have Hockey tonight, Lodge tomorrow night, and hockey Friday, and Saturday. Winnipeg is in town for a 5pm game. Four Oilers games. One was Monday night. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment