Thursday, March 30, 2023

Our project

ended Monday night at 7pm. I thought we needed a lot more completes than what was initially called for. To sign off on the project has me wondering about the next one. I think there is a lack of communication between research and Super. But the shift was primarily called at 7pm because of the 2 Police officer's Regimental funeral. Oh well. 

The Oilers won an important game in Vegas thrashing the VGK 7-4. Vegas as of this writing is 1st in the Western Conference. With 7 games remaining, anything can happen.

I'm not sure when the next project is. It was mentioned that we need 1000 completes, but more like 400 is the norm. We've done projects during an election before. Except on election night, we don't call. 

Anne and I are ok. next month she gets her min oas. Saturday I'm heading over to the Registry to get my Provincial Government i.d changed over to match our current address. When we have that according to our 2022 noa, we each qualify for the tier 1 senior's free annual low-income bus pass. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment