Saturday, April 1, 2023

I was up at about 6am this morning

doing my stuff gradually gettin ready to head out of here for BoB. After that about 10am, I saw the 10:40 bus back to my place. It wasn't that bad out there. I was in my jean jacket. Destination: "In out Registry." It cost me $28 to have my i.d. changed but I wont get the card in the mail for about another 2 weeks yet. 

After that I went to Staples as I need a few more of those Energel pens I like from Pental, I also want to know if they had any Samsung 2Tb nvme hard drives.. Best they had was the 1Tb. Pass. Then over to catch my bus to U-haul up the street because across from there was my other destination: 


Other red at edge of this image is the crosswalk. For $20 this was a good haircut as well. I caught the bus home from the stop just underneath the red vertical arrow in this image. I was home by noon. Anyway, nothing going on for tomorrow. I'm about to settle in to watch Anaheim/Oilers. Let's go Oilers. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment