Friday, April 21, 2023

We're not expecting our anual senior bus passes

to arrive by at least the end of the month. Which is ok. These bus passes are free for the year due to our income level. 

Yesterday we received our Climate Action Plan rebate. It's sent out 4 times/year. Add that and the GST, which pays for our cable bill for the year. As long as we keep our income at the same level. That could be good/or bad. 

When I bought my desktop computer in 2018, the Ram I'm currently using is running at the speed of 3000mkh. DDR 4 Ram dual channel. It's a 16 Ram kit. So I'm looking to upgrade the Ram next but the Ram brand I currently have doesn't make 3000 Ram. Fortunately for me, Ram is relatively cheap. 

The Oilers are playing in LA tonight. Right now the series is tied. No doubt this round will go 7 games so I'm expecting the Oilers to lose tonight. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment