Monday, April 10, 2023

I'm having a nice weekend

as Anne is sleeping. Skippy and Buster are on their own chairs enjoying the outside air. I'm just chilling and enjoying my coffee. I have half of Saturday night's pizza in the fridge and a dipping sauce for my lunch today.


Speaking of which we had a massive wind advisory warning earlier this morning. The wind was howling. Anne was concerned we were going to have a Tornado. Right now, the wind is 13 from the West heading East. Looks like a nice day out there. There is a 90% chance we're going to get some snow tomorrow. 😲 

Not much going on today. Tomorrow is the Oilers/Denver game, we could be going out Wednesday if conditions improve and we avoid any snow. Thursday is the last Oilers home game of the year as we're hosting San Jose. Saturday is my breakfast outing and if I feel up to it, I might end up going to Commercial Lodge downtown for the afternoon. We'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment