Tuesday, April 18, 2023

The poduct I bought off of

Amazon was shipped out of B&H. They mostly do cameras. The 4Tb NVME SSD m.2 drive I bought was ~ the same price as a 2Tb SSD locally.  I should get it by the end of the week. I have an NVME SSD enclosure kit here somewhere to transfer my current NVME drive over to the new one. Next is to transfer the 2Tb Seagate SSD to the new SSD and in the Bios align everything as "C" drive. Then install and reboot. Even with everything in the new drive, I'd still have about 1.5 TB remaining in the new drive. I'll reformat the current 2Tb as a new storage disk. I've cloned overdrives before and it's pretty easy. The Drive is by Corsair and should arrive by the weekend. 

Last night the Oilers took the lead but LA scored a few seconds into the 3rd period. The Oilers managed a goal to make it 3-1 but the Oilers had got 7 penalties and lost in OT. Hopefully, the Oilers will do better. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment