Thursday, April 13, 2023

Anne and I went out for our monthly

"date" Wednesday afternoon. We try to go out once a month. Yesterday we went to Londonderry Mall specifically to Albert's Family resturanunt. Anne just waking up. She didn't like her Denver sandwich. Oilers beat Denver Thursday night. I had the hot hamburger on toast. Both were lame. I should have got the other one they listed. Next up food court. Anne bought me a strawberry Sunday. Very nice. We had a few hicups and snarkiness to each other but it was a good outing. Albert's was a disappointment. Anne got me a few crisp meat burritos for dinner and lunch today.

It was a nice bus ride to Clareview Station. I didn't want to walk home so I enjoyed the air and let Anne walk home while I waited for the #104 bus to take me to the stop from across the street of Capital Place. I walked the rest of the way.

Even though Anne didn't like her Denver sandwich maybe she found some solice knowing when I told her the Oilers beat Denver Tuesday 2-1 in OT. If Oilers had the line up they had Tuesday in the other previous 2 games, with the Ave's would not have won on those two other occasions. The other 2 games we're also in OT. The Ave's are last years Defending Stanley Cup champions.

Tonight its the last regular season game of the 2022-23 season as the Sharks are in town. Can Oilers tie their best ever 9 straight wins and that was in the 2000-21 season.

I'm not sure that BoB is in the cards Saturday as I'm going to try and go out to Commercial lodge #81 Its an afternoon meeting. I haven't been there since before the Pandemic. Anyway, that's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment