Friday, April 7, 2023

The Oilers are the hotest team in the leauge right now

as they won their 6th straight Wednesday. Ryan Nugent Hopkins (RNH) got his 100th point for the season. The last time the Oilers had 3 100-point players in a season was in 1986-87 when Wayne Gretzky, Jari Kurri, and Mark Messier all had 100 points or more before the playoffs. The worst part about this is even though the Oilers clinched a playoff spot, they might get to the finale, but that's about it. 

I never made it to lodge last night as I called in due to a rash I developed due to psoriasis and razor burn. I looked terrible. If I had more time to take care of it and more ointment, then maybe. However, I hope to have this cleared up with what I have on hand. Hopefully, I'll have this cleared up so I can go to Commercial next Saturday after BoB.


It was on this day (it wasn't Good Friday) in 2018 I made contact with an old friend before my current marriage. The friendship ended 9 months later in 2918. Most of the mistakes made were on my end but Mary & I hadn't been honest with each other. Yet she was out to compromise my marriage through a change of events I won't mention here. But she gaslit me and walked out on me. Somedays are better than others. I'm still dealing with the trauma. Mary had gotten married since then. I'm happy for her. I miss her every day. Some days are better than others. I have my lovely wife. A great life. Anyway, have a happy Easter everyone. That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment