Friday, March 17, 2023

Its been an easy week

in this household. Wednesday Anne and I went to the Olive Garden for her 65th Birthday. We really enjoyed ourselves. After that, while we were at Southgate Anne encouraged me to get the Elks flex hat and the Oilers one. Since she isn't getting a tax return this year, I'm giving her half of mine. 

Wednesday I pulled the trigger and for $21 I bought a VGA-D to HDMI adapter. The idea is to replace the VGA DVI adapter with the HDMI one to remove more cables off the desk and eventually to move my tower off the desk to another location. Less clutter. Plus I believe the Graphics card is causing some vibrations which compromises my Sony camera. I got the adapter this afternoon and it works great. 

Also earlier this week I got news of a project happening. With the crew, we start Monday. I'm happy about that. So I'm going to have a nice weekend, and the Oilers play a matinee 2pm game in Seattle tomorrow. Happy Saint Patrick's everyone.  

Anyway, that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment