Monday, March 13, 2023

Finally we have our

taxes are done and in the process of being filed. That's one less headache out of the way. Just waiting for the tax return and notice of assessment. Hopefully by end of this month. Without our taxes filed we don't get our pensions.

At the moment management is going crazy testing the fire alarm. They don't even need to come into the suite anymore. They have their machine and test it from outside the door. I hear this beep, then it's onto the next suite. I hear this beep about every 2-3 minutes. 

Apparently, somebody from Norwood has been trying to contact me, twice for Royal Arch. I found their Facebook page and left a message. Hopefully, they can contact me, I'll have enough for my petition and when they do contact me and we have an in-person meeting, I'll hand over everything to them including the appropriate fee. I'll do that as soon as I get my tax return. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment