Thursday, January 26, 2023

This is our last day on

the project. We're just calling 18-34-year-olds. Hopefully, this will go for a full 5 hours today. 

Tomorrow might be another early day for me as I want to head over to London Drugs and get an Apple multiport USB C adaptor. I have the lightning end one but I need the USB C one for my USB mic. It's ~ $40. 

If there is no change, then I can buy a pair there for $25. Then it's upstairs to get a Tim's breakfast for tomorrow and head over to Smitty's for a bite to eat. Then home for a nap.

In partnership with DARPA Nasa is working on a nuclear engine for space travel. Such an engine will take a crew to Mars in ~ 45 days. This technology is nothing new. It's happened before ~ 50 years ago. They hope to have a vehicle as early as 2027, 4 years away. 

As for today, I have my 5-hour shift at 4pm. Tomorrow (?) is my morning outing. Saturday morning breakfast. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment