Sunday, January 29, 2023

I got 3 hours for Thursday's

shift because the project was canceled at briefing. I won't know about the next project until I get the notification in my email. When that will be it's hard to say.

I have some medical issues to take care of this week. I need to touch base with my PCN to see about their podiatrist. The last time I saw her was 2019. I also need to make a Dynalife appointment. Plus a few other things. I want my time off to be as productive as possible. Tomorrow or Tuesday, it's healthcare solutions. I need to get CVI measurements. But I need an Apple USB C dongle at London Drugs first. 

Tonight I will be on the road to Highlands Hall for a lodge practice. It's for Lodge Thursday. Until another project happens the week ahead won't be a busy week. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment