Saturday, February 22, 2014

As slow as things were going on the job

I still managed to get 4 completions. Each one about 20 minutes. I made sure I didn't stay any longer they I had to.

At home I'm enjoying Smackdown (Wrestling) and so Anne comes in with bad news (what else is new lately?). She showed me our iPad. She said she accidentally dropped it on her way to work causing the glass to break about an inch away from the start button. It's a clean break about the length of my thumb and some scratches after the break. She says she doesn't want to take the iPad out of the apartment. Like that takes words out of my mouth. It's a 2 year old $700 device. She uses it more then I'm able to do. 

We're hoping to get our appliances out of here Sunday. We got a note from management under our door suggesting we use U-haul storage. They charge $85/month. We don't have that kind of money and the washer doesn't work anyway. We're just going make sure it doesn't work before it leaves off to the dump. .

This morning my alarm goes off (apparently) by 7pm but I woke up around 7:30 this morning. I can tell what kind of a day I'm going to have. I might put 4 hours in today. We're in a bit of a cold snap and at the beginning of a pay period. I've got nothing going on this weekend so I might as well put 4 hours in today and tomorrow. Say go in from noon-4. It's next Sunday for our Lodge non regular meeting. I could even do that day 12-4pm.

The worst of all of this is my wife got her hours reduced at work for next week, yeesh. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment