Friday, February 7, 2014

Everything turned out ok last night at lodge

as I got the bar and the pizza order came shortly after that We barely had enough guys to open lodge as we missed a good amount of the guys for one reason or another.

The City of Edmonton has awarded the Katz Group the contract to build a 27 storey office tower, which will be just across the street from the new downtown arena. It's all part of the downtown arena/district and revitalization plan. The office tower will take about 2 years to build. That should make the opening of that tower coincide with the arena opening itself.

I have work today from 5-9 and possibly Saturday, 10-6 but  more likely it's going to go from 10-2. I don't know what next weeks schedule will be like until I go in for this evening, then the picture will come into focus a little clearer. This means that other then lodge, I'll be working Monday-Sunday until the end of April and sending my resume`s out there as I need full time work. I need 80 hours on my cheque. Then when Anne came home she said that after the family day week end, her management cut her down to 2 days/week. It's time to go look for another job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment