Monday, February 24, 2014

We have 2 sources that will aid us in getting the

appliances out of our apartment and by Tuesday night at the latest. 

The bars were open at 5:30am yesterday morning all over the city. I was in bed sleeping. We owned that game and Sweden never stood a chance. We got the gold medal again. The 2nd time since 1952 (when I was born) we defended the gold back to back in men's ice hockey. My wife was up until 8:30am watching hockey! If I'm alive in 2018, I'm going to get into the winter Olympics a lot more. We came in 3rd place in the medal count and I think we tied the medal count in 2010. When it was all said and done the Sochi 2014 price tag was $51 billion!

I'm surprised local media or even for that matter the Edmonton Collectors Con wasn't mentioned in "Connect 2 Edmonton" forum or on local news media. With the Olympics and a lot of other things going on in the city it got buried.

The Clareview rec centre looks like it's going to open in April. I hope we're still living here but when it opens up, I'm going to go. It'd be even better if they have a Saturday night adult swim. We used to go to the pool a few blocks away from Rexall when Anne had the car back in 2002. 

The idea was to try and complete "Horus Rising" this weekend. I have about 50 pages to go. 

I'm in for my 5-9 shift tonight. It's a quick and easy in and out. If I don't hear from my 2nd job (I know I said this before) by Wednesday, Thursday at noon I'm at AW before I leave for work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment