Saturday, February 1, 2014

LRT service from Stadium-Corona is shut down

again this weekend as the City is doing more work on the Nait line, which opens sometime in June.

Yesterday after work at 7pm I went to Audrey's and asked if anyone of them could get my book in the back downstairs because I'm having trouble with my knees. I got the Warhammer 40K "Path of the Eldar Omnibus." The good news is thanks to my Audrey's book club membership I got the book for free because I have $20 in rewards bucks. Good deal. I brought my list of books with me and my book ordering guy began to fill them out for me. After that I went 2 doors down to Burger Baron  and bought a order of fries to munch on the train on my commute home.

Today I'm out of here about 8:30 to get to Stadium replacement bus and downtown to Corona station, get some breakfast and head into work for a full day. I'm going to miss the Oiler/Boston game at 11am. I wont get home until 7pm.

It looks good that Anne and I are having Sunday the off  together to watch the Superbowl. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment