Sunday, February 9, 2014

Yesterday about 9am I was on my

morning commute and in at Tim's by about 9:20am. I had a nice breakfast feeling good about my day ahead. 

I got a bad feeling that due to the amount of new people they hired last week, my hours are going to be reduced. In other words, I'm expendable. I'm taking steps while I have the time and going out tomorrow afternoon and set some things up, before the inevitable happens. I'm not saying 100% it's going to happen but I just have a feeling it will. At least the economy is good and that's in my favour. I've got 3.5 years left in the work force anyway before I retire. .

At least our local weather will begin to improve about by Wednesday. We should be in a warming trend until the end of the month. In another 5 weeks, it's going to be daylight savings time again.

I'm relaxing today and out tomorrow around noon to get downtown for 1pm. Not that I have a appoint but I'm going to set some things up. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment