Wednesday, February 19, 2014

I had a good day on the

job last night and it went by fast.

It's a slow week this week as not a lot is going on. It's just a routine kind of a week but I'm getting spoiled with these hours. I get home about 9:45pm have some dinner and I'm up until about 3am up around 11am and 3 hours to myself and I leave at 4pm. The only hard day to any of this is Saturday and I'm not getting enough disposable income. I'm getting 54 hours on a 2 week period and that's ok. It's enough to pay my bottom line and enough to make it worth while, for now. Also it's about half of my disposable income compared to the other job I had in 2012.

The Olympics are in full swing but I'm not really into it as much as I thought I would be. My wife is up watching it until 5:30am! I'm in bed at that time. I don't like this Olympics mainly because it's in a location where it may as well be in Southern Oregon. In 2018 the Olympics are going to be in South Korea. At least I'll be able to watch Olympic hockey at a decent time.

We're having some decent weather for February but we're in for a bit of a "cold spell". If -12 is considered cold. I can live with that. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment