Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Running behind this morning

My 7am alarm didn’t go off this morning, so I’m running a bit late. Ooops. I really need to get that external current adapter for my Itouch because every time I shut down my computer I’m getting an update (even after I went and turned off updates.)

I left out of here in a bit of a hurry this morning but got into work 10 minutes before shift. As soon as I stepped outside I felt no toothache pain all the way into work and not much through out the day. I had a decent day today so I can’t complain.

One of my co workers mentioned this morning about a laser disk cleaner that can clean up laser disk readers suitable for gaming consoles and they’re just disks with brushes on them or something that clean the lasers as a lot of the time, dust can build up on the laser causing the game cd to become unreadable. If I had any money with me I would have bought one on the way home, so tomorrow after work I’m getting one. I hope its what I need.

I’m going to spend an hour reading from my book tonight. Oh on my Goodreads site I took advantage of my favourites shelf and filled it with some of my favourite books. You can link to it here. Anyway, that’s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment