Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I had a post

set last night for this morning with a photo. The photo was in Itunes and I figured that the backing up prompt was a good idea. Wrong. I lost all of my photos on my Itouch. Fortunately I have them all backed up.

Although it wasn't without a few close calls. My laptop crashed and reset my settings back to factory default. I almost became sick to my stomach but the settings were still in the buffer and I was able to reset everything back to normal.
Ok, I think I got Blogger's HTML figured out, so this should be the permanent font/layout for this Blog. Sorry I don;t have a graphic for today. My post here is different then the one on my website only because of the glitch I had last night with Itunes and my photos. The other thing which seems to work haphazardly less is tables.They barely work on my website, little alone here.
Super bowl weekend has a lot of interesting ads and other then known singers botching up the national anthem, the event also has pretty good half time shows. One of the ads that I liked was the star wars Darth Vader ad. It’s on YouTube someplace.
I got up a bit earlier then usual this morning. I couldn’t sleep after having a solid 5.5 hours before that. I got coffee on the stove ready to go and I did the shh thing already. So, I’m charging up my Itouch as the last thing to do this morning before I post this and out the door for a full day. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment