Friday, February 11, 2011

A bit of an update

Now it’s some 12 hours later. This morning was another easy going morning. I was at the corner of 106th st and Jasper across the street from BP’s facing East as usual. It was nice and mild out there as it felt like +2 and it probably was. I got to my station and Gerry tells us we’re moving to res for today. I thought, maybe I should stay until noon and take care of business and go out to eat. So I hung around the office and made some business calls which didn’t pan out. Then I sat around by the reception chatting with Angela until I finally got up to leave around 1pm. Then I headed downstairs hoping Rami was in and I could chat with him but no dice. I loitered around the pharmacy but then decided I could kill better time maybe riding the LRT. So I walked around to Jasper and back the way I came from this morning. I got the train to Clairview and rode it to Century park. That took about an hour. Then while about crossing the North Saskatchewan river bridge downtown I thought. I can get off downtown at Central station below the bank and call Anne if she was up. She was and I said, “Gerry let us out early so I’m at the bank.” (We don’t have the cell phones up and running this week.) So I went and cashed my check at the ATM took out $180 but again talking with Anne we didn’t think this was right. She checked her balance on the home laptop and she had $514 in her account. “Hurry home so I can use the bus pass.” That’s when I realized, I had to put back in her account $100. So back upstairs and 2 people rushed in ahead of me and a small line up of 4. Shit. The line up went by fast though. I put the money in and when the train came by took it home hoping I could still meet with her at Clairview but 3 trains went by me the other direction before I even got to Belvedere. I waited around for her 4 buses she could have taken but no Anne. I went home and paid the balance of the rent. Anne called just before 4pm and we sorted everything out. She has $150 in her account and I have $150 here to work with towards FL studio I’m holding onto the $100, which Monday at noon goes into my Scotia account. I got $15 in my RBC account and what’s left over from Sunday’s dinner will last me the week. Next week I’ll get about $315 and they’ll take out maybe $31 for taxes. I’ll get $60. I’m just wondering if I should just wait until I get my income tax return and vacation pay and order FL then?



I might decide to work tomorrow anyway because I need the money. 35 hours will get me about $320. Other then FL studio at Fs I want the keyboard of course but also the New Itouch 4th gen.

No comments:

Post a Comment