Friday, February 11, 2011

Another update

Anne called at about 7:30pm and we had a nice chat. We decided tomorrow we’re going to get Sugar a new budgie mate for her. Nothing will ever replace Chirpie. I think he really loved Sugar and it showed every time he’d sit on the ramp outside his cage. So sad.


I’m having relaxing night. I post a lot of stuff over on my Blogger blog because it gets very little traffic and I can get more personal. One thing I’m considering doing is establishing my own “school of mysticism” and publishing this on Blogger and maybe some hard copy books off of Lulu or something like that before I go. My legacy if you will. This system will be a bit of magic/Freemasonry but Fm for both men and women/co masonry. I call this new system, “Mygick.” Its going to be a massive undertaking. Its been percolating in the back of my mind for years now. Most likely I’ll never see it realized and at his point its only a dream.

I watched the last part of Smackdown earlier and had fun with it. I’m getting the makings of a virus of some kind. I got the scratchy throat and runny nose.

This weekend is going to be interesting. “Saturday” is my only day off and I have the practice to go to for Sunday. I still don’t know what time the practice is on. Anyway, that‘s about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment