Tuesday, February 15, 2011

From this morning:

Not a lot going on today. I’m still in the grip of this cold. The weather around here has grown colder at -7 right now and there is most likely a wind chill when I go out there this morning.

I’m not totally comfortable with doing the EA ritual but I’ll do my best Wednesday night.

SF signal today revealed another Podcast source I want to check out today called The Outer alliance. I'll have to see if its available on ITunes later this evening.

Over this last weekend the Oiler’s have been playing so terrible that at the end of the 3rd period when they were beat by Anaheim I think 4-0, they were booed off stage by the fans at Rexall. Not good especially with the trade deadline in a few weeks. Anyway, that’s all for now.

From this afternoon:

I went into work cold and my sinuses still bugging me. During the morning I kept on hacking and coughing. I got a $30 card sale and a few nibbles to try out for latter. Just before noon though I couldn't’t take the coughing, hacking anymore and asked the boss if I could pack it up today. He agreed and I went downstairs to play on my Pro-line ticket and caught the train to Clairview and home. It was bitterly cold out thereon the way home with the blowing wind and wind chill. I came inside the place, locked up got ready and climbed into bed but I kept coughing and hacking again. Not a pretty sight. So I’m home now, taking it easy but I might go back to bed. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment