Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm having a good day

Wow, 3 days and the only LRT snag was Monday.

Via SF Signal John Scalzi asks Star Wars (Original series): “Who got better who got worse?” Interesting question. Ok I’ll take a stab at this. Luke Skywalker: Ist movie: All the characters were great. The 2nd movie: Only Lea got worse. Luke sucked in the 3rd. Matter of fact they all did. But that doesn’t mean I hated star Wars. Star Wars in my opinion is the greatest “SF” series of all time. I pretty much agree with Scalzi here, except I don’t think Luke was a whiney dork. Remember Lucas was inspired by Campbell’s formula on “The Hero’s Journey” and most heroes in the beginning that followed Campbell fit this mode. If they didn‘t the film wouldn‘t have worked.

Not a lot going on today/ I had a decent day though at work pulling in 3 sales and 1 was $125 line listing and a $35 card. Sweet. The boss let us out at 4pm as the sale were almost non existent during the last hour. Most of us were glad to head home anyway. It was so nice and mild out there coming >home, it felt like a preview to Spring.

I picked 3 games on Pro-line earlier and it looks like 2 of them are going to go into OT and only one is winning with 3 min left I n the 3rd. Ok, all games were in and I lost thanks to LA Kings and even the leafs lost to NJ. Anyway, that’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment