Sunday, February 27, 2011

For a short month it

has been way to long.

I had a nice Saturday off here and just hunkered down all day. I tried looking on TCM or AMC for a movie this evening but there was nothing that I liked.

This isn’t exactly new news but I find it sad in a way that Nasa is finally going to retire the space shuttle series. There’s 2 more shuttle launches before this happens but the system will be retired by the end of the year. I hope the space elevator gets built to replace the space shuttle but I doubt that will happen in my lifetime.

I’ve never been a big fan of shooter games but “Bulletstorm” from EA looks interesting. That and “Little Big planet 2” are the 2 console games I’m looking at getting for two different platforms. I’ve been seeing reviews and promos for Lbp2 for awhile now and today X play had a special dedicated to Bulletstorm. Also, there’s the sequel to Oblivion coming out in November. After I get Cubase 6 my next tech toy is going to be the IPad (2nd gen) when it comes out only if it comes with a camera of course. I think I want to wait a bit and abandon the Itouch for the IPad or get both.

Despite the cold weather out there I suggested to Anne that we go out for brunch (if there’s no contingency buses) at Rickies in City Centre mall. it’s a very busy establishment on a weekend but we like Rickies and I can get my book on the way out and Anne can get us our bus pass for March. I also want to get my Pro-line ticket for 3 NHL games today and I‘ll update this when we come back before the Boston/Oiler game this afternoon while Anne is watching The Oscars on the other TV. Anyway, that‘s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment