Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm half

awake here this morning.


Not a lot going on this week. We're in a bit of a cold snap here for about another week with a bit of a break on Saturday of about -5. Then the thermometer starts climbing up.


I got a call from Audrey's yesterday saying my 3 Omnibus Hammerslamer books are in. That's got to be a special book order record. Usually it takes Audrey's suppliers 3-5 weeks from the time I place an order to the time I get the call. I only ordered the books last Friday! So, I'll go in on my way home, pick up one and then maybe treat myself at Boston's or something up here.


Tonight the Oiler's are hosting St. Louie at 6pm, so I can watch the first period on BP's big screens and maybe have a beer with my burger and fries, then head home. I'm not a heavy drinker when I'm out. I usually have 1 and then I'm done.


Even though its been a short week, I feel like its been a long one. Well, I got to go get my bath, clean up take my insulin and a bowl of cereal and dress warm to get my 8am bus then train and into the office. Anyway, that's about all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment