Wednesday, March 8, 2017

At first I wasn't going to blog today

but what the heck. At the moment its -18 overcast and snow is in the immediate forecast for today. We have only a few more days of this and after Sunday (daylight savings time) we're heading into a bit of a warming trend. Hopefully march comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, as they say. 

At the moment our tax guy is busy with our T4's and we'll know what to expect in the next couple of days. What's going to do me in here is cpp. Ever since I have been collecting cpp over the last 4 years I have yet to receive a tax return/cheque from the Feds. I usually end up owing and this is really frustrating to me. I usually make enough in a year to pay our rent and if that's the case and I find I have to pay this year, I'm not going with this guy next year. If cpp is the difference maker here its because I don't have that form that says to payroll "do not take cpp off his cheque because he is already collecting cpp." Supper says he doesn't have that form, neither does the boss. Maybe head office has the form. I'm pretty sure I'll have to get the form at Service Canada when I go apply for the gis when I get our notice of assessment That's why we're getting our taxes done today. 

This is my last three days this week at my Southside job. 
Then tomorrow its 1-9 for Thursday and Friday. Saturday its 10-2. Three long days. After this week, its just to days at the market research job. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment