Monday, March 6, 2017

I really enjoyed Sunday's

WWE pay per view "Fastlane." I figured someone was going to interfere; Samoa Joe, Chris Jericho, Brock Lesnar, somebody. It was a predictable outcome. Goldberg won though and it took him less then 2 minutes after the bell rang.  

My Facebook membership in "Nostalgic Vancouver" is pending. I just discovered this group yesterday. In order to be "accepted," you need some connection to Vancouver. Well, I was born at the Vancouver General 1952. My dad was a bus driver with BC Hydro, my mom worked in a popular dress shop before I was born and lived about 2 blocks away from city hall in 1949 off of Cambie. She worked at the Laurie's dress shop chain before she got married. That and I lived in the GVA up until 1978. So, yes I have a connection.

Looks like we're back to winter, again. Good news is this wont last beyond the next ten days. I'm at the South side job for the next 3 days and at the market research job, Thursday Friday, Saturday. Well at least I have work. Anyway, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment