Saturday, March 11, 2017

Its been really cold over the past few days

almost to the point that winter wants to punish us for what we lacked of winter in November. In other words, we're paying for it now. The good news is we just have 2 more days of this and by Tuesday/Wednesday, we should be in the plus side of temps.

Over the last few days, I've been working full days. That's 10 hours as I count the hour long commute there and back. I have one more day of it coming up. At 6pm, I'll be on the corner of 107/124th street waiting for my bus to Corona station/Clareview and home. I'll be inside about 7pm. Next week, I've got 2 days at my Southside job, then 3 days at where I'll be today from 4-9, then by this time next Saturday its at my Southside job. I need the Southside job for September when I don't have any work. I've got the above schedule like this because next Saturday I get off work at 2pm which gives me enough time to get to Long and McQuade order the Volca sample and my iRig lav mic. The weekend after that to pick it up. Then its back to 3 days Southside job, 3 days market research job. I've got lots of work coming up until the Southside job ends May 19th and the market research job, until it expires. Some there are suggesting end of June.

Its daylight savings time Sunday. We "gain" an extra hour of light. The day's get "longer." This morning, Anne had a craving for McDonalds breakfast. So she went out at 5am to get the works. I woke up about 6am to hear her puttering away in the kitchen. I really enjoyed that. She found $5 in the stairwell which helped to pay for half of it. So she's got 5 hours from 5-10 and I'm 10-6, ugh. Also, I've got a Oilers game as the Habs are here and that's a 5pm start. All next week I'm 4-9 except the Southside job, 4-8:30pm. I think next year, I'm just going to stick with my market research job. I'm good at that and I get more time off. Is it summer yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment