Friday, March 31, 2017

The idea was to work

tonight but the big project that was, wasn't. I was off work last night at 8:30 and home by 9:30 as the project ended its last day. Nothing else on the immediate horizon at my market research job. However, I still have my other job, which I'm scheduled to go in for tomorrow. 

I had a brief wait for my #5 bus to take me to Corona station. You'd think even ETS would work for me but the Clareview train pulled out of Corona station as I was on the upper concourse not knowing (at the time) if that was Clareview or Nait. They share the same track until Churchill station. I had 16 minutes to wait until the next Clareview train. It wasn't a wasted wait as I checked my email on my iPod/open city wifi, and more importantly the score on the Sharks/Oilers game. At about 8:45pm while waiting the score was 3-1 Oilers. I got into the apartment at about 9:25pm and able to watch the last 7 minutes of the game, 3-2 Oilers. Just 5 games remaining. 

About 11:30 Anne came in with deli Pizza. I explained to her what was going on. Since I had a small cheque to pick up today at the West end job and with all the running around last week with my health woes etc, Anne suggested I take today off since the Southside job where I'll be at tomorrow hasn't got me down for today, sure I'll have a "night off." Its not much of a night off with an errand I need to do this afternoon. Its going to be a much needed quiet evening and I might even be able to get some recording done. We'll see. Anyway, that's all for now.   

No comments:

Post a Comment