Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Over the past 3 days I've been

getting up at 7:30am to be out the door with Anne by 10 before 8 so we can be at the Emergency for my iV therapy. Its a 5 minute bus ride, and we're there. Its about 10 minutes of intake and a bit of waiting and follow-up because there's always different health care professionals taking care of us. Its not too complex. Its just inserting 2 plastic containers of fluids and anti biotics.

Yesterday I called both my employers and updated them as to what's going on. Most likely I'll be back next week but when we left yesterday they said I'd be most likely wearing suspension stockings for circulation for the rest of my life. I've had the same iV in my arm since Friday night. I'm hoping this ordeal ends Friday at the latest. Today we're getting a prescription for the stockings. I'm getting the full length knee kind.

So we got back from the Emergency before 10:30am Anne made us a fried egg sandwich before bed. She's off until Thursday. We've been with each other for a solid week and we're kind of getting on each other's nerves.

During the afternoon I was able to download Ableton Live 9 Lite, that came with my Novation circuit. Ableton 9Live lite is a basic program. It has 8 tracks (which can be audio or midi) I just need to get it working then I'll use that and get the upgrade instead if I like it. Anne brought Taco time from being out earlier, which was great so I haven't had time to play with it.

I was able to watch a pretty good LA Kings/Oilers win. Talbot has a back to back shut out. After that while Anne did laundry I watched Monday night Raw encore edition which ended. So I'm about ready for bed. We received our notice of Assessments, in which case its back to Clareview station then to Service Canada to apply for my Federal pension. Then I've got to call my pcn to set up a appointment to see a podiatrist and get some insulin and bring along the prescription. Anyway, a busy day tomorrow. That's all for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment